Being involved in an accident can be an emotional and confusing experience. If you suffered physical injuries, medical bills and other accident-related expenses can make you experience financial instability. Nonetheless, if you need cash advance to pay bills before you receive your compensation, applying for a lawsuit loan in New Jersey may be ideal for you.
At High Rise Financial, we are committed to providing financial assistance to plaintiffs and accident victims through our risk-free settlement loans. You can use the settlement funding to pay your medical expenses, bills, utility, buy food, and meet your other financial needs. Also, since the lawsuit loan is non-recourse, you don’t have to repay if you lose your case.
What Types of Cases Qualify for Settlement Funding?
Additionally, High Rise Financial offers affordable lawsuit funding and settlement loan to claimants in New Jersey with various cases and legal issues, including:
- Personal injury claims
- Nursing home negligence lawsuits
- Spinal cord injury lawsuits
- Workplace injury
- Bicycle accident lawsuits
- Pedestrian accident claims
- Burn injury lawsuit
- Hip implant lawsuit
- Wrongful death claims
- Transvaginal mesh lawsuit
- Jones Act litigation
- Medical malpractice claims
However, this is not a detailed list of all the cases we fund. Kindly get in touch with our experienced team to know if your case qualifies for any of our lawsuit loans in New Jersey.
Do You Have to Repay the Settlement Loan?
However, our lawsuit loans in New Jersey are not personal loans. You’re not required to repay the settlement loans with your personal money. Generally, the settlement funding is a non-recourse cash advance which is completely risk-free. You only have to repay the lawsuit loan using an agreed portion of your settlement if you win your lawsuit. If you lose your case, you won’t need to pay back the presettlement funding.
Applying for a Settlement Loan in New Jersey
Furthermore, it is simple and straightforward to apply for our lawsuit loans in New Jersey. Follow the steps below to apply for our settlement loans:
- Notify our specialists that you need a settlement loan.
- Visit our website to fill out your personal details and submit your application for the settlement loan.
- Provide vital details about your lawsuit
- Provide your lawyer’s contacts.
- Our dedicated team will meet with your legal counsel to discuss the merits of your lawsuit, your expected financial settlement, and other important details.
- Our dependable team will review your settlement funding application and determine whether you are eligible.
If you are approved for our New Jersey settlement loan, you can get your cash within the next 24 to 48 hours.
Apply for Our New Jersey Settlement Loans Today!
Do you need money right now to meet your basic needs before your case concludes? You may apply for lawsuit funding. Contact us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our settlement loan in New Jersey. Our trusted team can guide you through the application legal funding process.