Spine, Extremities, Hip, Sports Medicine, Hand & More
Call us or click here to submit your info.
We confirm via email that a lien-based doctor in your area is available and request case information.
We will assist in scheduling an appointment with the doctor's office. Once confirmed, we will email the appointment details. After that, feel free to communicate directly with the doctor's office.
Call us or click here to submit information. We will confirm whether your requested surgery center or hospital is in our network.
We will request all case information and documentation.
Once all complete paperwork is received, we will review case details and approve or deny the request within 48 hours.
Additional Benefits from High Rise Financial
- Our service is free of charge for law firms.
- Have a doctor that doesn't take a lien? High Rise Financial can help! If you prefer to use a medical professional who does not take liens, High Rise Financial can directly arrange payments to the medical providers for any medical procedure.
- High Rise Financial will schedule the first appointment between the patient and the physician to save the law firm time. After that, feel free to communicate directly with the doctor's office for follow-up appointments, medical reports/recommendations, etc.
- We handle pre-op appointments. We understand that finding a pre-op provider could be difficult before the surgery. If we provide the surgery funding, we will also ensure your client gets the pre-ops done promptly. We have providers we work with throughout California.
- We offer quick turnaround times and top-notch customer service to get you the financial and medical solutions each client needs.
- We eliminate the bothersome process of looking for a physician or healthcare facility to provide service on a lien. Our comprehensive list of doctors, surgery centers, and hospitals is a great resource for finding the right care on lien.
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Slip & Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite & Attack
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Workplace Injury
- Jones Act
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Hip Implant
Types of Care Covered by a Medical Lien
When you obtain a medical lien from High Rise Financial, you can use it for the following types of care:
- Specialty care (neurologist, anesthesiologist, radiologist, podiatrist, sleep disorder specialist, psychiatrist, etc.)
- Surgery (oral, neurosurgery, orthopedic, plastic, cardiac, general, thoracic, etc.)
- Pain management
- Therapy and rehabilitation (physical therapy, speech, occupational, cognitive, language, pulmonary, etc.)
- Mental health care
- Pharmaceutical care
When you have questions about obtaining a medical lien to pay for treatment following an accident, call High Rise Financial to discuss your situation.
Why a Medical Lien Is Important After an Accident
A medical lien can make all the difference when recovering from an injury caused by a car accident, construction accident, medical malpractice incident, or any other type of accident. You will likely need a lengthy recovery period, which could mean a lot of time away from work. Being able to pay not only for your surgery, treatment, and physical therapy but also for your bills helps reduce a lot of stress.
Call High Rise Financial Today
Do you have questions about paying doctors & surgery centers on a lien? Are you worried you won’t be able to pay your bills following an accident?
Call the experienced team at High Rise Financial to discuss your situation today. We can get you approved for a lien within as little as one hour and access to the money within 24 hours.
We are here to help you every step of the way when applying for a medical lien. You do not have to worry about finding a doctor or hospital that accepts liens. We have a comprehensive list of those that take liens in your area.
Fill out the section below and a representative will contact you to go over your options.