Spine, Extremities, Hip, Sports Medicine, Hand & More
Call us or click here to submit your info.
We confirm via email that that a lien-based doctor in your area is available and request case information.
We’ll assist in scheduling an appointment with the doctor’s office. Once confirmed, we’ll email details. Thereafter, feel free to communicate directly with the doctor’s office.
Call us or click here to submit information. We will confirm whether your requested surgery center or hospital is in our network.
We will request all case information and documentation.
Once all complete paperwork is received, we will review case details, and approve or deny request within 48 hours.
Additional Benefits from High Rise Financial
- Our service is free of charge for law firms!
- Have a doctor that doesn't take a lien? High Rise Financial can help! If you prefer to use a medical professional who does not take liens, High Rise Financial can arrange payments to the medical providers directly for any medical procedure.
- High Rise Financial will schedule the first appointment between the patient and the physician to save the law firm time. Thereafter, feel free to communicate directly with the doctor’s office for follow up appointments, medical reports/recommendations, etc.
- We handle pre-ops! We understand that it could be a hassle to find a pre-op provider before the surgery. If we are providing the surgery funding, we will also handle making sure your client gets the pre-ops done in a timely manner. We have providers we work with throughout California.
- Quick turnaround time and top-notch customer service in order to get you the financial and medical solutions each client needs.
- Get rid of the bothersome process of looking for a physician or healthcare facility to provide service on a lien. Our comprehensive list of doctors, surgery centers, and hospitals is a great resource to find the right care on lien.
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Slip & Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite & Attack
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Workplace Injury
- Jones Act
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Hip Implant
Fill out the section below and a representative will contact you to go over your options.