Spine, Extremities, Hip, Sports Medicine, Hand & More
Call us or click here to submit your info.
We confirm via email that that a lien-based doctor in your area is available and request case information.
We’ll assist in scheduling an appointment with the doctor’s office. Once confirmed, we’ll email details. Thereafter, feel free to communicate directly with the doctor’s office.
Call us or click here to submit information. We will confirm whether your requested surgery center or hospital is in our network.
We will request all case information and documentation.
Once all complete paperwork is received, we will review case details, and approve or deny request within 48 hours.
Additional Benefits from High Rise Financial
- Our service is free of charge for law firms!
- Have a doctor that doesn't take a lien? High Rise Financial can help! If you prefer to use a medical professional who does not take liens, High Rise Financial can arrange payments to the medical providers directly for any medical procedure.
- High Rise Financial will schedule the first appointment between the patient and the physician to save the law firm time. Thereafter, feel free to communicate directly with the doctor’s office for follow up appointments, medical reports/recommendations, etc.
- We handle pre-ops! We understand that it could be a hassle to find a pre-op provider before the surgery. If we are providing the surgery funding, we will also handle making sure your client gets the pre-ops done in a timely manner. We have providers we work with throughout California.
- Quick turnaround time and top-notch customer service in order to get you the financial and medical solutions each client needs.
- Get rid of the bothersome process of looking for a physician or healthcare facility to provide service on a lien. Our comprehensive list of doctors, surgery centers, and hospitals is a great resource to find the right care on lien.
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Slip & Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite & Attack
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Workplace Injury
- Jones Act
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Hip Implant
Fill out the section below and a representative will contact you to go over your options.
A medical lien is a legal demand for payment placed by hospitals after giving you treatment for injuries sustained during an accident. Hospitals usually place medical liens on personal injury victims if they cannot pay for their medical bills.
In order to get paid, hospitals will utilize medical liens to cover themselves. These can be tough to overcome, but our financial experts can help you quickly receive the cash you need to pay them off. Allow us to help you deal with your financial obligations while waiting for a settlement.
Medical Expenses Are Extremely High In the U.S.
According to the government’s healthcare website, a broken bone can cost an uninsured person several thousands of dollars to treat. With health insurance, it’s not much of a difference as it can still be extremely expensive depending on the type of medical coverage you have. Anything more serious, such as surgery, can quickly put you into massive amounts of debt.
After an accident occurs, medical personnel are obligated to treat you, regardless if you are unable to pay. This is because of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act passed by Congress in 1986. So, even if you can’t afford treatment, hospitals and doctors are required by law to help you.
When you can’t pay off your medical expenses, hospitals will establish a medical lien under your name. This legally obligates you to pay them whatever your medical bills are at the conclusion of your lawsuit. Whether you win or lose, you will have to pay up the money.
How Will Medical Lien Funding Help Me?
When you decide to get medical lien funding, it can help you in various ways:
- Cover your medical expenses directly.
- No need to stress over repayment when we cover your bills.
- No harsh time limits, terms, or conditions to the funding you receive.
In the simplest terms, we will pay for your medical expenses and essentially lift the stress of having a medical lien off of your back. That way, you can get the treatment you need without having to worry about the financial side of things. Focus on winning your lawsuit and recovering, and let us handle the medical expenses you’ve incurred.
How Risky is Medical Lien Funding?
There are no risks involved with medical lien funding. Our financial experts promise you that we:
- Will always keep your information confidential and uphold your privacy with our greatest concerns.
- Will never try to exploit you during this difficult time.
- Will always be honest, transparent, and open in everything we do for you.
- Will work hard to get you the funding you need as quickly as possible.
As an added layer of protection on your end, you don’t need to worry if you don’t win your lawsuit. If you can’t win a settlement, you don’t have to pay us anything back. This is due to the non-recourse nature of our funding, which protects you from any liability should you lose your case.
Can I Use Medical Lien Funding On Anything Else?
Unfortunately, no, you can’t. If you need cash for other general expenses while waiting for your lawsuit to settle, consider applying for legal funding as well. As long as you qualify, you can receive multiple rounds of funding to cover all of your various financial obligations.
How Can I Apply for Medical Lien Funding?
We make the application process easy. Just fill out our application online, wait for our team to review your application, then get notified of your approval in 24 hours or less. Shortly after approval, we will pay for your medical expenses and help you receive further treatment if necessary from our network of doctors.
When you apply, you don’t have to provide any financial documentation such as bank statements or proof of income. We also don’t require a credit check either, so you don’t have to worry if your financial health isn’t the best. Our only concern is for the information we request on our application, and that’s it.
Apply for Medical Lien Funding Today for Free
Get medical lien funding for your treatment today with High Rise Financial. You don’t owe us anything if you don’t win your lawsuit. You can apply online for free, and we can help you get started. There are no upfront fees and no obligations when you apply or talk to us over the phone.