Unfortunately, a negligent accident or injury can result in various financial ramifications for the victim. In some situations, an injured person may be subject to financial distress while trying to recover their compensation. Hence, if you need immediate funds to pay bills before your case settles, applying for a settlement loan or lawsuit loan in Massachusetts might be a great option.
High Rise Financial is a dependable lawsuit funding company that provides non-recourse and risk-free settlement loans to claimants in Massachusetts. Our lawsuit loans help you get the cash advance you need to pay medical and surgical expenses, feed your family, and meet your other financial needs. Unless you win your case, you don’t have to pay back the settlement funding.
Cases that Qualify for Settlement Funding in Massachusetts
For several years, our company has been providing several millions of dollars in settlement loans and financial assistance to clients across Massachusetts. Here are some of the legal matters and cases we fund:
- Personal injury claims
- Burn injury lawsuits
- Spinal cord injury claims
- Slip and fall lawsuits
- Truck accident lawsuits
- Dog bite and animal attack claims
- Medical malpractice lawsuits
- Car accident lawsuits
- Wrongful death claims
- Pedestrian accident lawsuits
- Bicycle accident lawsuits
However, this isn’t a complete list, and our company still provides settlement loan to clients with cases not listed above. Kindly get in touch with our trusted presettlement funding specialists to discover whether your case qualifies for any of our lawsuit loans in Massachusetts.
How to Apply for Settlement Funding in Massachusetts
Applying for our settlement loan in Massachusetts is quite easy and straightforward. You can follow the steps below to apply:
- Let our experts know that you want to take out a lawsuit loan.
- Visit our website to submit your settlement loan application.
- Provide relevant details about your case.
- Provide your attorney’s contact details.
- Our dedicated team will contact your lawyer to evaluate the merits of your case and discuss your likely settlement amount.
- Our experts will evaluate your lawsuit funding application and decide whether you qualify.
If you’re approved for our settlement loans in Massachusetts, you should receive your funds between 24 and 48 hours.
How Can We Assist with Your settlement Funding Application
Getting detailed guidance when applying for a settlement loan in Massachusetts is crucial. Here’s how our reliable experts can help make your lawsuit loan application easier:
- Enlighten you about the different settlement loans that you can get.
- Walk you through every step of your settlement loan application.
- Ensure that you provide all the required details in your application.
- Review your legal funding application and help determine your eligibility.
- Keep you up-to-date with your application status.
Do You Need Affordable Lawsuit Loans in Massachusetts? Call Us Today!
Call us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our settlement funding in Massachusetts. Our team can assist with your application and help you get the immediate funds you need. We are happy to serve clients across Massachusetts.