Personal injury lawsuits and insurance claims in Louisiana are not easily resolved. However, the plaintiff may be out of work, hospitalized, and the bills might keep accumulating. If you’re experiencing financial distress and you need cash advance to pay bills and meet your financial obligation, you can consider applying for lawsuit loans in Louisiana.
High Rise Financial offers stress-free lawsuit funding to plaintiffs with ongoing litigation in cities across Louisiana. Our settlement loans are affordable, risk-free, and non-recourse. You can use the settlement funding to pay your bills, settle medical expenses, pay rent, buy food and groceries, and more. If you lose your case, you don’t have to repay the lawsuit loan.
Are Settlement Loans Safe?
Our Louisiana lawsuit loans are absolutely safe. The settlement loan is designed to improve your financial situation and protect you from the risks involved in taking a traditional loan. Also, since it is non-recourse, you only have to repay the lawsuit loan with a percentage of your financial compensation. Hence, unless you win your case, you’re under no obligation to repay.
Applying for Settlement Loans in Louisiana
If you want to apply for our pre settlement loan in Louisiana, you should follow the steps below:
- Inform our team that you want to get a lawsuit loan.
- Visit our website to fill out your application forms
- Provide your personal information and submit your completed lawsuit funding application.
- Provide the vital details about your lawsuit or claims.
- Provide the contact information of your legal representative.
- We will reach out to your lawyer to discuss the strengths of your lawsuit, assess your case details, and talk about other important details.
- Our settlement funding experts will review your application and determine if you qualify for a settlement loan.
If you’re approved for any of our Louisiana settlement loans, your funds will be made available in as little as 24 hours.
How Much Legal Funding Can You Get?
However, there are no limits on the amount you can get from the settlement loan. Our settlement funding experts will consider the factors below to determine your case value:
- Your expected amount of settlement.
- The merits of your case.
- How long it might take to resolve your case.
- The fault degree attributed to you.
- The magnitude of your injuries, property damages, and other accident-related losses.
- Your chances of getting a favorable outcome.
Our settlement funding specialists will evaluate your case details and determine the right amount of money you can get.
Contact Us Today for a Settlement Loan in Louisiana!
Are you going through financial hardship and considering taking out a settlement loan before your case concludes? Contact us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our lawsuit loans in Louisiana. Our trusted settlement funding team will guide you through the application process. We proudly serve clients across Louisiana.