When you are in a car accident and facing financial turmoil for a long time and as a result, you need money and fast access to it. Pre-settlement funding for a personal injury case in California can help to fill that gap, and it comes with the freedom to use the funds as you see fit. So, can you use pre-settlement funding for legal fees outside of my case?
How Pre-Settlement Funding Can Help You with Your Needs
One of the key benefits of pre-settlement funding is that you can use it for any need, perhaps even to cover legal fees outside of the car accident case. For example, you may wish to pursue legal action against another party or defend against another claim made against you. Though some restrictions may apply, it is possible to use pre-settlement funding as you deem necessary.
For many people, having access to money to cover the costs of day-to-day needs is a priority when you are facing devastation from a car accident or a medical mistake. However, for others, it may become difficult to cover your costs over and above those expenses, like needing the help of another attorney for other types of legal actions. You may need to pay an attorney to help you with something completely different – and that is typically okay.
Pre-settlement funding allows you to gain access to the money you are likely to receive in a settlement to use for any other needs you have. It is that flexibility that makes this type of access to financial support so important for many people. It is your money to use as you deem beneficial and necessary.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
The Benefits of Using Pre-Settlement Funding for Legal Fees
Though you may not have to pay attorney fees upfront in your personal injury case, many other types of attorneys require payment for their services now. Whether you are in a legal battle for your child or facing legal matters about a business transaction, you can use pre-settlement funding to help you meet those goals. That is the biggest benefit that this type of loan offers – the freedom to use it as you would like, but there are other benefits:
- It is easy to apply. You can apply online, get an answer right away, and get funding within 24 hours of approval.
- There is no credit or employment verification requirement. This can be a powerful reason to use these tools.
- You do not have to have any income. There is no need to show that you are employed, and your ability to repay your debt through monthly payments is not considered.
- If you do not win, you do not owe. If you do not get your settlement for any reason, you do not have to repay your debt to us.
- You can use the money however you need to. It is your money to use as you see fit based on your specific goals and needs.
Because of these benefits of a pre-settlement loan, you have the ability to meet your financial obligations for any need you have now and repay your debt later once the settlement comes through. This alleviates the frustration you may have surrounding your needs to meet your legal costs. If you are unsure if your situation qualifies, our team of highly experienced professionals is always available to help you navigate your options and you can also review our frequently asked questions.
What to Expect from the Pre-Settlement Funding Process
When considering the value of pre-settlement funding, keep in mind that our team works hard to ensure the entire process is as easy and straightforward as possible for you, recognizing the importance of getting money in your hands fast. If at any time you need help with the process, or you have questions, be sure to reach out to us. Here is what you can expect to happen when you apply:
- Contact us and tell us what your borrowing needs are – you do not need to tell us why you need the money or how you will use it.
- We will then contact your attorney to find out what they expect your settlement amount to be, though we do not pry into the details of the case or put your privacy at risk.
- You and your attorney will sign an agreement with us for the loan, which can be fully explained to you, so there are no concerns.
- We then send the money to you directly in no time at all, often right away, and you can use it as you would like to.
Once you receive the money from the loan, you can use it to meet your legal obligations with another case or for any other need you have. Our team does not ask for any details about this, and you do not have to repay the debt until your settlement comes in. There is no question here that the use of these loans is beneficial to many people, just look at some of our client testimonials.
How Much Money Can You Borrow from a Pre-Settlement Loan?
This is a common question, but the answer is that it depends on the settlement you are likely to receive. Typically, we approve loans ranging from $500 up to $100,000, which is in the range of 10 to 20% of the amount of money you are likely to receive from the settlement. The good news is you can request a quote for the loan, and we can tell you what you qualify for with no obligation to continue with the process if it does not meet your goals.
Are You Ready to Find Out How We Can Help You?
You deserve to have access to the money you need to pay for any legal service, and when you have money coming to you in a settlement, you may be able to tap into those funds to use for any of those costs. Let our team at High Rise Financial help you by providing you with a free, no-obligation quote. It only takes a few minutes to apply online.