Pennsylvania victims of slip and falls, medical malpractice, car accident, pedestrian collision, motorcycle crashes, truck and big rig accidents and more can apply for lawsuit funding, the popular lawsuit loan and cash advance alternative with High Rise Financial. We offer a variety of funding including pre and post settlement funding.
The benefits of working with a lender to obtain legal funding for your lawsuit or ongoing legal claim include the following:
- Obtain access to cash quickly Pay for daily living expenses for you and your family
- Pay for medical care and treatment and other bills
- Cover your lost income or wages if you stopped working
- Leverage for a better deal with the insurance company
- Do not accept a low settlement offer from defendant
Things to Know About Pennsylvania Law:
- The Minimum UnderInsured Motorist Coverage(UIM) and Uninsured Motorist (UM) insurance limits in Pennsylvania for liability is $15,000/$30,000.
- The minimum Bodily Injury (BI) policy limits is $15,000 per person; $30,000 per accident; $5,000 property damage per accident; $5,000 medical benefits.
- The Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania is 2 years. (42 PA Con. Stat. Section 5524)
Call High Rise Financial today to apply for funding. Our team of underwriters promptly review your application. Once your application is approved and you qualify, you can expect to receive the cash funds within 24 hours.