Connecticut Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to the Connecticut State Department of Public Health, in 2017, there were about 34,149 motor vehicle traffic-related emergency department visits and hospitalizations. The majority of personal injury victims in Connecticut often need financial assistance during their recovery process.
Our pre settlement funding in Connecticut ensures that you have the cash advance you need to afford monthly expenses, such as food, rent, utilities, and more. With the pre settlement loan, you can get the lawsuit funding you need without applying for a traditional lawsuit loan in Connecticut.
In This Article
Laws Regarding Legal Funding in Connecticut
Here are some rules and regulations that apply to settlement loans in Connecticut:
- The person applying for the lawsuit funding must have injury claims.
- The person’s injuries must have been due to a traffic accident.
- The person must be living in Connecticut or have an ongoing injury case in the state.
Fault Laws in Connecticut
Connecticut is an at-fault state. This means that the at-fault driver will be held liable for injuries and property damages sustained by victims in the accident. Also, Connecticut uses the “modified comparative negligence” rule.
Under the principle, you can’t recover any damages from the other driver if you are 50% or more at fault for the accident.
How to Qualify for Pre Settlement Funding in Connecticut
Pre-settlement funding and pre-settlement loans in Connecticut, are available to individuals who were injured in a traffic accident caused by someone else’s negligence. To apply for a legal funding in Connecticut, here are the steps involved:
- Fill out your application form and provide relevant information such as your name, phone number, case type, and attorney’s contact information.
- Once you submit, our trusted experts will contact your attorney to discuss your prospect of winning the lawsuit and how much settlement to expect.
- If your application is approved, your cash advance will be processed within 24 hours.
What Are the Advantages of Settlement Loans in Connecticut?
When facing financial distress following a car accident, getting a settlement funding in Connecticut has many advantages. These include:
- The settlement loan is affordable and risk-free
- Pre settlement funding in Connecticut gets you cash advance to meet basic needs and settle monthly payments.
- With a pre settlement funding, your attorney will have sufficient time to negotiate your injury settlement with the insurance company.
- Getting legal funding in Connecticut eliminates the need to apply for traditional lawsuit loans.
Apply for Your Settlement Loans in Connecticut Today
When experiencing financial hardship during such an overwhelming period, securing a pre settlement funding in Connecticut, may be your best option. Learn more about legal funding and if you need an affordable settlement loan in Connecticut, call us today at High Rise Financial.
Our experienced team will be happy to discuss your legal funding options and help you understand legal funding that is available to you. We are always ready to help!