Seattle Lawsuit Loans
Resolving a lawsuit in the state of Washington usually takes a long time. Before the injured person can get their rightful compensation, they will already be burdened with financial responsibilities, including medical bills and other accident-related expenses. Therefore, if you’re struggling financially while pursuing your case, applying for a lawsuit loan in Seattle may be the ideal solution.
High Rise Financial provides legal funding to plaintiffs and accident victims throughout the state of Washington. Our Seattle lawsuit loans are non-recourse and risk-free. You only need to repay the loan if you win your case. Our pre-settlement loans can help you achieve financial stability after such a difficult period.
Are Settlement Loans Safe?
Settlement loans are cash advances made available to claimants awaiting their injury claims or settlement. Unlike traditional loans, our settlement funding is completely safe and risk-free. Also, lawsuit funding is non-recourse, and you won’t repay using your personal finances. The repayment will be taken out of your potential compensation.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Applying for Legal Funding in Seattle
Applying for our pre-settlement loans is very easy and straightforward. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for legal funding:
- Visit our website to fill in your personal information and submit your application form.
- Provide the relevant details about your case and your lawyer’s contact information.
- Our dedicated team will schedule a meeting with your attorney to review your case and discuss other important details.
- We will review all the details of your application and make a decision within 24 hours.
If you are approved for a Seattle lawsuit loan, you will get your cash advance before your case settles. With this, you can get your life back on track.
The Amount of Legal Funding You Can Get
There is no specified limit on the amount of cash advances you can get. Our experienced team will review your case details, evaluate your application, and determine the right amount you can get. The following factors may be considered to determine the value of your pre-settlement loan:
- The extent of your injuries or total damages in your case
- Your chances of a favorable outcome in your case.
- The financial compensation or settlement award you are likely to get
- The amount of time your case may take to settle
How Do You Spend Lawsuit Funding?
If you’re approved for a settlement loan, you can use your cash advance to:
- Meet your basic needs and daily expenses.
- Pay your medical bills
- Buy groceries and food items
- Pay your rent or mortgage
- Make car payments
- Pay for utilities
Legal funding is meant for your personal needs, and you can use the funds for what pleases you.
Complete a Free Application form now
Call Us Today to Learn More About Pre-Settlement Funding
If you want to know more about our lawsuit loans in Seattle, call us today at High Rise Financial. Our trusted representatives will be available to discuss with you and enlighten you about your available legal funding options. We’re proud to serve claimants and their families throughout the state of Washington.
Note: Receiving money from an accident is commonly & mistakenly referred to as a “loan”, lawsuit “loan”, etc. Consumer legal funding is not a loan since if you lose your case, you don’t have to pay it back. For simplicity reasons, we will use the word “loan” within this page.