Memphis Lawsuit Loans
Many plaintiffs and injury victims in Tennessee often face financial hardship due to their accident or injuries, as well as the lengthy and complex natures of their lawsuits. However, you don’t have to continue struggling financially. If you’re going through financial distress, you can get the immediate cash advance you need by applying for a lawsuit loan in Memphis.
High Rise Financial provides adequate financial support to plaintiffs awaiting their injury settlements in Tennessee. Our Memphis lawsuit loans are safe and non-recourse. You can use your cash advance to meet your primary needs, such as settle medical expenses, buy food and groceries, or pay your rent, mortgage, and utilities.
What is a Pre-Settlement Funding?
A pre-settlement loan is a cash advance that is made available to plaintiffs awaiting the settlement of their lawsuit or injury case. Unlike traditional loans, our lawsuit funding in Memphis is completely safe, risk-free, and non-recourse. If you lose your case, you won’t have to repay the settlement loan.
Applying for Memphis pre-settlement funding can help you get financial relief before your personal injury lawsuit settles. Also, your attorney will have the time needed to pursue your claims and negotiate your deserved compensation with the insurance provider.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Steps to Apply for Lawsuit Funding
Our settlement loan application is designed to help plaintiffs get their life back before their case settles. To get lawsuit funding in Memphis, you should follow the steps below:
- Inform Our Team: Inform our reliable team that you’re interested in applying for a pre-settlement loan.
- Complete Your Forms & Apply: Visit our website to fill in your personal information and complete your legal funding application.
- Provide Required Information: Provide essential information about your case details and the contact details of your lawyer.
- Schedule a Meeting with Your Attorney: Our professional team will get in touch with your lawyer to discuss your case details, your prospects of a favorable outcome, and the likely settlement.
- Wait for Approval: Our dedicated experts will review your application and make a decision within 24 hours or less.
- Get Your Cash Advance: If your settlement funding application is approved, you will get your cash advance in less than 24 hours.
Eligibility for Lawsuit Loans in Memphis
Eligibility for our lawsuit loans in Memphis is totally based on merit. There is no income verification, credit check, or job history performed. You will be approved for the lawsuit funding based on your injury claims. Our dedicated representatives at High Rise Financial will be happy to meet with you and review your case details.
Contact Us to Apply for Affordable Legal Funding in Memphis
Contact us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our Memphis lawsuit loans. Our experts are always available to discuss your needs and help you understand your possible legal funding options. Our team will guide you through all the phases involved in your lawsuit funding application. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Memphis, Tennessee, and surrounding communities.
Note: Receiving money from an accident is commonly & mistakenly referred to as a “loan”, lawsuit “loan”, etc. Consumer legal funding is not a loan since if you lose your case, you don’t have to pay it back. For simplicity reasons, we will use the word “loan” within this page.