Fort Worth Lawsuit Loans
Unfortunately, it can take months or years for your lawsuit to settle in Fort Worth. Not withstanding, medical expenses, missed time at work, cost of living, and other accident-related expenses will keep piling up. However, you don’t have to keep struggling financially, while pursuing your injury claims. If you need financial help during such a difficult period, applying for a lawsuit loan in Fort Worth may be right for you.
At High Rise Financial, we are committed to providing affordable lawsuit loans to plaintiffs and their families throughout Texas. We offer risk-free, non-recourse pre-settlement loans to help you meet your basic needs and get your life back on track after such a difficult situation. Above all, this will give your attorney more time to pursue your rightful compensation.
What Are the Characteristics of Settlement Loans?
Pre-settlement loans, provide accident victims and claimants with the immediate cash advance they need while settling their personal injury lawsuits. Here are some unique characteristics of our lawsuit funding in Fort Worth:
- They are risk-free and non-recourse.
- You only have to pay back upon winning your case.
- No credit checks or income verification is required to apply for legal funding.
- We do not ask for out-of-pocket fees or upfront costs.
- If you’re approved for a Fort Worth lawsuit loan, you will get your cash advance within the next 24 hours.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
How to Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding in Fort Worth
Our settlement loans are available to plaintiffs awaiting their injury settlement in Fort Worth. To apply for legal funding, you should follow the steps below:
- Inform our dedicated representatives about your interests in taking out a pre-settlement loan.
- Visit our website to fill your forms and submit your settlement loan application.
- Provide relevant information about yourself and your case details
- Provide the contact information of your legal counsel
Our experts at High Rise Financial will get in touch with your lawyer to discuss your case details. We will evaluate your case, determine your prospects of a favorable outcome in your lawsuit and the amount of settlement you are likely to get. If you’re approved for legal funding in Fort Worth, you can get your cash advance even before your case settles.
How Do YouI Spend a Settlement Loan?
You can use your cash advance to meet your personal needs or for what suits you, including:
- Meeting your basic needs
- Paying for day-to-day living expenses.
- Buying food and groceries
- Making car payments
- Paying your rent or mortgage
- Paying for utilities
- Paying for your medical expenses and buying medications
Call Us Today for an Affordable Fort Worth Lawsuit Loan
If you like to apply for any of our Fort Worth lawsuit loans, contact us today at High Rise Financial. Our experienced team will guide you through every phase of the application process. We will review your application and decide whether you qualify for legal funding. We’re proud to serve plaintiffs and their loved ones throughout Texas.
Note: Receiving money from an accident is commonly & mistakenly referred to as a “loan”, lawsuit “loan”, etc. Consumer legal funding is not a loan since if you lose your case, you don’t have to pay it back. For simplicity reasons, we will use the word “loan” within this page.